So according to Yahoo Sports, Rap mogul 50 Cent has obtained a promoters licence in New York and has applied for one in Nevada. According to the report and 50′s (@50Cent) verified Twitter account, the promotional firm will be named after Floyd Mayweather’s entourage… The Money Team (TMT) Promotions.
“Everyone wanting to be a boxing promoter? Good luck. Easier said then done.” Oscar De La Hoya (@OscarDeLaHoya) tweeted on Tuesday.
It was all the Queens rapper need to squeez off a few shots directed at the Golden Boy.
- @OscarDelaHoya I don’t gamble floyd do,but I bet you won’t be promoting Floyd mayweather no more. TMT PROMOTIONS
- @OscarDelaHoya sweet heart I’m surprised you would respond to me and Floyd starting the company the wayyou did.
- Baby girl, @OscarDelaHoya, baby girl you here me, stop hating STOP IT RIGH NOW
De La Hoya did a little back-pedaling… or hit 50 back with a little sarcasm, depending how you interpret the tweets.
- @50cent your a boxing promoter? good luck maybe we can work someday.
50 took it as back pedaling and responded with…
- Great back pedal,can you swim backwards like that to girl?lol I except that as a apology.